Sunday 10 May 2015

Introducing Aubrey


I have lots of interests, ideas, and I'm curious about absolutely everything. I'm a writing and viola performance double major.

Alaska is my favorite place I've been. The close second is Prince Edward Island, Canada. I've never been out of North America. I have one older sister named Ashton. That's her on the left. She's coming to TCU in the fall!


I love to draw, though I don't get to very often. My favorite animal is a wolf. 

This is my typewriter my grandmother gave me. I named it Harper Lee after the author of To Kill a Mockingbird, which is a classic favorite of mine. I've written several novels. I especially love fiction (historical and otherwise).

Music has always been a big part of my life. I love film soundtracks, and I eventually want to play in a cinema orchestra. I play all kinds of genres––I even played viola in a jazz band. I also really love Celtic music and groups like The Chieftains. 


I love gardening and being outdoors.  I raise orchids with my mom and sister. 

1 comment:

  1. There's so much that you'll love about our time in London, Aubrey! The gardens (royal and botanical) are esp fine. When we go to Oxford, you might want to check out the Botanical Gardens across the bridge where we will go punting. It's the oldest botanical garden in the world.

    ReplyDelete